“If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present... gratefully.”
― Maya Angelou
I am confident in the individual and family's ability to heal- gain understanding- build connection- experience restoration- know peace- and live out joy!
Through life we all experience relationship challenges, temporary setbacks, adjustments, and at times the unthinkable. Practicing therapy allows me to help my clients cultivate resilience, build skills, enhance insight, and change behaviors. I believe in creating a safe and supportive environment through the therapeutic process.
I believe that the therapeutic relationship serves as guide on the path for growth, through the teaching and implementation of psychological concepts and scripture. I am certain that the best therapeutic results are achieved with the collaboration of time, resources, and purposeful intention of the individual and family.
Hannah has experience working with clients in life transition, crisis, and everyday adjustments. She enjoys working with adolescents, adult individuals, and families. She has specialized training in EMDR therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing). Learn more about EMDR therapy here: https://www.emdria.org
- Anxiety and Fears
- Stress Management
- P-LPC Supervision
- Trauma & PTSD
- Anger Management
- Domestic Violence
- Oppositional Defiance
- Family Conflict
- Personal & Family adjustments
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - The University of Southern Mississippi
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology - William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS
License & Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Board Qualified Supervisor (LPC-S)
- Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)
- Completed Part 1 and Part 2 Training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)